Weird things always happen in our lives. Have you ever had a hot-tempered teacher coming to your class and being very calm despite the noise your class makes or a bully coming & being nice to you? These kinds of things are really unusual & weird. Well, unusual things happen all the time they are either significant or insignificant. Those which are significant would usually stay in our hearts through our life. But the others which are insignificant are actually part & parcel in our daily lives. They just come & go. I am blogging about an unusual thing that happened in my life which just feels like yesterday.
I am an animal lover, especially hamsters. They are very cute & irresistible. I love to just hold them in my hand. actually have 4 hamsters which I have been having since I was 11. I got them when they were just small little babies. My cousin had given them to me when they were just born. I had taken care of them for at least two years, but they haven’t given birth despite the fact there were two male & two female hamsters.
But on day Annie, one of my female hamsters was behaving very weirdly. It was taking food and bringing it to a different place in the cage & setting it there. When I went to hold it in my hand, it ran away. It had also looked pretty fat for the last few days. I could not really understand what was happening. I thought that something wrong was happening as the other ones were behaving like usual. I decided to let one more day past & then see what was going to happen. I went to sleep thinking of what was going to happen that night.
The next morning I woke up & immediately went to the hamster cage to see what had happened. I could say that the moment when I realized that my hamster had given birth, I was filled with joy. When I searched about the unusual things my hamster and found out that it was what pregnant hamsters will do.
What a day I had!
I am an animal lover, especially hamsters. They are very cute & irresistible. I love to just hold them in my hand. actually have 4 hamsters which I have been having since I was 11. I got them when they were just small little babies. My cousin had given them to me when they were just born. I had taken care of them for at least two years, but they haven’t given birth despite the fact there were two male & two female hamsters.
But on day Annie, one of my female hamsters was behaving very weirdly. It was taking food and bringing it to a different place in the cage & setting it there. When I went to hold it in my hand, it ran away. It had also looked pretty fat for the last few days. I could not really understand what was happening. I thought that something wrong was happening as the other ones were behaving like usual. I decided to let one more day past & then see what was going to happen. I went to sleep thinking of what was going to happen that night.
The next morning I woke up & immediately went to the hamster cage to see what had happened. I could say that the moment when I realized that my hamster had given birth, I was filled with joy. When I searched about the unusual things my hamster and found out that it was what pregnant hamsters will do.

What a day I had!


No comments:
Post a Comment