We all have problems. There is nobody in this world that can live life without any problems. Those who are poor have problems with earning money for a daily living; those who are rich have income tax problems and students have problems in studies. Well I, as a fourteen year old teenager, also have my problems.
Like all other teenagers my problem my age was obviously inadequate time for studies. I was very committed in cricket. But that wasn’t the problem. My CCA was over for the fourth term of the year with all my sub-tournaments were all over. I didn’t really go for complimentary tuition classes but, instead my father who has a master-degree in accountancy helps me tutors me, for no charge. So my father is also like my teacher. During August last year my grandfather had gone very ill. So my father went to India to see his father. But my grandfather recovered quickly. After two weeks or so my father returned back to Singapore. But that was just the start of the problem.
Just 4 days before my exams my grandfather had gone into a very serious condition. So my father went to India again to see him. This was the problem which I faced. I did not have my father by my side to guide through the pressure of my end of year exams. But this was a true test of my self- responsibility and self-discipline. The solution for this problem was my mindset. I had to stay confident and focused on my goal of doing well in my end of year exams on my own.
I strived for only one thing and that was to prove my self-responsibility. Well if you know I really did exceeding well in my exams and my father felt really proud for me. I would like to prove that the solution for most of our problems are the way we react to them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment